Sunday, March 30, 2014

Photoblog

Found something suspicious on a fecal in Parasitology lab

We get cool tools in Toxicology for quick dosing. Pretty nifty!

An engorged tick collected from a horse in Parasitology lab.

Tennis balls...a regular part of studying.

The special birthday cake Amanda and I made for Ryann's birthday!

To: Amanda and Heather


Ryann's birthday trip to Bryce Canyon NP

Ryann's birthday trip to Bryce Canyon NP: Rachel, me, Kristen and Ryann

Practice obstetrics for Therio lab

Pretty much how I felt during all of musculoskeletal radiology

Roxy has a disgusting love for my roommate's anatomy books...

Mare palpation for Therio lab!

Chelsea, Amanda, me

Spring means kids and lambs!

Heather showed me the ropes at the Aggies basketball game

Dad's surprise birthday daddy-daughter date

The USU and WSU SAVMA Symposium attendees.

Lean Cuisine coming together!

I'm definitely not going to miss this when I move to WA...

Burton gave me a nice surprise when he urinated soy sauce/au jus/motor oil colored urine this year...it was transient and he was fine.

This is how Amanda and I do Radiology distance ed at USU!

Babies!!!

Me and Anika snowboarding together at the Beav

Snuggling one of the new palpation dogs for first year anatomy! Daaawwww!

My classmate Colton scrubbed in and assisted with a ewe Cesarean. Amanda and I were at the ready to catch the lambs.

My friend Ashley and I threw a surprise birthday party for my good friend Abney!

As always, miss Roxy Roo is very helpful with homework...

No comments:

Post a Comment